Tuesday 14th May 2013, 6:30pm, Committee Room 9, House of Commons
How can the legacy of Lady Thatcher be preserved and extended?
Leading Conservative thinkers will suggest ways of
continuing the legacy of Margaret Thatcher (1925-2013).
• John Redwood MP – Wider ownership: a timeless idea
• Chris Chope OBE MP – Leadership skills and convictions
• Nirj Deva DL FRSA MEP – A Thatcherite assessment of the Coalition
• Andrew Stephenson, MP
• Oliver Cooper, National Chairman of Conservative Future – Thatcher the anti-Conservative
• Ben Harris-Quinney, Director of Conservative Grassroots & Chairman of the Bow Group – Was Mrs Thatcher a libertarian?
The conference will be held at the Palace of Westminster. Committee Room 9.